Thursday, January 13, 2011

AC/IS by Gyrobot: Flower Petals and White Snow

Shit, I KNEW I forgot something in the holiday rush! Well, here's to the end of /m/erotica's New Year's Hangover, and Infinite Stratos's anime adaptation inching ever closer to a premiere!



Red Flower Petals and White Snow: An Infinite Stratos Perverted Primer

Author’s Notes: The anime is almost out and I am going to do one last one shot fapfic featuring Emyprean and Ichika having a threesome with Houki. Also contains a small side sex scene of Lin Yin and Cecilia with Magi and Noblesse.

Subnotes: The reason why I state how Lilium was instead of dead was still alive in Gilded Cage was in her case, the AMS feedback managed mindrape her with minor Kojima Particle poisoning causing memory damage. So she entered a “childlike” state and Strayed took advantage of a mentally crippled Lynx and used her as a cumdumpster.

Ichika’s Dorm: The evening of Magi’s affair with Lin Yin.

Ichika…I am…I am ready…” 
 
Ichika caressed Houki as she forced herself upon him, making out with him as both of them were completely naked under the bed sheets. Houki watched Ichika attempts for the first to have sex with a girl. Rather awkward for both of them, she watches as Ichika penetrated her…breathing heavily as the penetration was painful for her. She lets Ichika take control of the sex as he thrust back and forth and watching her moan softly. 
 
Ichika…it hurts…”

As Ichika felt his dick throbbing inside Houki’s pussy. He felt a load of cum going inside of her and Houki arching back in climax…

ICCHHIIKKAAA!!!!”

Houki and Ichika paused for breath as both of them were seemingly finished having sex, as she cuddled Ichika. She knew she was just as rash as Lin Yin with Ichika, taking both of their virginities in one night…at least no one else is popping her cherry…

Empyrean’s Quarters.
As Empyrean sat on the bed waiting for his “consort”, he already decided on coming here the moment Magi made his declaration to the world about Armored Cores being an equal to Infinite Stratos. Arrogance at its finest with Crest and Vertex and how they think they will become “captains of the military industry”, Magi was determined to stop him. He was about to get a drink as a woman in her late 20’s walked in.

I supposed you are Empyrean?” The woman asked him…

He then poured another drink and handed to her…

Kasumi Sumika...formerly was known as Serene Haze…”

Moments later…

mmm….mmm….mmm….”

Sumika was sucking the Mirage Raven’s cock, the days of when she used to spend her nights with the Lynx was long gone to her…a distant memory if anything else, to make up those nights she began having some Ravens as sexfriends. Hearing about Mirage and how awfully similar it is to her company Interior Union, she decided to “play” with him, see if he is worthy of a second visit…

You want me to blow my load on you?” Empyrean said as she sucked on the dick even faster.

Cum all over my face…I want you to fuck me now!” Sumika then stroked her partner’s dick, watching as cum shoot onto her tits and face and lay down in bed as he fucked her anally…

That’s more like it, I want you to cum inside my ass, if you get me pregnant, I will take your useless little AC as compensation…now fuck me!” She then watched as he did just that, ramming the dick up her ass she moans and screams…bouncing back and forth in bed as she remembers the nights she spent with the man who worked with her…nights she now wants to forget…as her body climaxes from the intercourse, she managed to regain enough her attention to watch as he was finished with her, cum flowing out as she wiped off the cum on her body…

Alright, so how much I owe you” Empyrean said as he takes his credit slab and prepared to wire it to her account.

250000 credits, did you enjoyed it Empyrean?” she said as she fingered out the cum inside her anus and heads for the showers with him…”

Sex is sex, I don’t really care which girl I was fucking. But you seem distracted there?” he said as he gets out of the showers and puts on a fresh set of clothing.

Since you are so nice to ask, I will tell you why I was here…I needed the credits to buy an IS core to kill my ex-lover.” She said as she walked out of the shower and takes a smoke.

Who is he, some nobody in this world?” Empyrean said as he cleans up.

Strayed, ever since he won his war against the League, he decides to make Lilium (Ref: Gilded Cage) his personal sex toy and plays “house” with her. Since then he is more interested in the dressed up British whore rather then me…so I left him, when I heard this place has a powerful exosuit only women can use…I now have the means to get my payback…” She smiled fiendishly thinking about what she was going do to Lilium and Strayed…

I see, I will call you if I am interested in another round…” He went back his personal business as he heads out, hearing rumors about Magi…after she left he lets out a breath of relief…

The girl’s got deep seated issues…ah well, I got to prevent a completely egomaniacal asshole from taking over the IS world and making himself a harem out of the Academy.”

Several Days later…

Lin Yin and Cecilia were showering after practice, as Lin Yin was preparing to bathe, she saw Magi coming in preparing to take a shower as well…

You finished combat training as well Magi?” Lin Yin asked as she was finished bathing and Magi steps into the shower with her. Only stopped by a laser rifle shot from Cecilia’s weapon, Magi saw the hole in the wall as he steps back from Lin Yin who whipped out her giant cleaving blade with slightly psychotic grin…

MAGI, YOU PERVERT!” Cecilia yelled was preparing for another shot at him. Noblesse also walked into the showers as well.

This is a communal shower now with another Raven involved? Shame, if I knew that sooner…” Noblesse’s snarky comment was cut short by Cecilia firing at him as well…

Cut it out Noblesse, BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!” Cecilia screamed as both were sent running from gunfire courtesy of Cecilia. Magi and Noblesse ran a good distance before they got out of view…

Christ what was that for?” Magi grumbled as he left…denied the opportunity to get a blowjob from Lin Yin.

After class, AC Garage

I am really glad you came over to chat with me Ichika, what’s been eating you lately?” Empyrean said as both of them sat down for a drink. 
 
Eat? As in someone feasting on my innards? It seems like everything is revolved around sex, Magi wants to have sex with Lin Yin, Houki had sex with me, maybe…no it is not like that...

I noticed you got two other girls, I know one of them is Lin Yin, but the other one with you. Is she’s your childhood friend?” Empyrean sipping his drink as Ichika was stuck inside his internal monologue. 
 
Ichika snapped out of it to respond to Magi’s comments: “Yeah she is my childhood friend. She’s real nice. Heck I love her, but everyone else is vying for my affection lately…”

Houki was coming back from Kendo practice and opened the door to Empyrean’s AC bay where they were seeing them socialize…

Another one of them Ravens Lin Yin was talking about a while back…what makes any different from that guy?” Houki being rather angry towards Empyrean…

The Raven however kept a cool demeanor between the both of them, his carefree attitude towards love was natural for him, but unnatural for Ichika to comprehend.

I don’t hold grudges against anyone, and personally I am not interested in stealing any man’s lover, I am interested in a threesome though.”

A threesome with Houki, that means sharing her…it is better than having to see the girl who made a promise to you sleep with someone else and then probably offering him free meals from now on…wait…

Ichika suddenly snaps under such a thought… “Sure, we can have a threesome with Houki, one condition, you don’t penetrate her.”

I can live with just a titfuck, so what the hell are we waiting for?” 
 
Moments later…

Ichika, Empyrean…go easy on me…” 
 
Houki spread her legs wide, opening her pussy for Ichika to lick as she blushed. Ichika began licking her wet pussy as Empyrean watches her moan. Her body shifting from the tease and pleasure of Ichika’s tongue on her, moaning ever so softly from the foreplay that Ichika gives her…

Ha…ha…Ichika…I want you to fuck me again…this I am not a virgin so it doesn’t hurt as much anymore.” Ichika made Houki bend over as she opened up her shirt and titfucking Empyrean…

Remember, I am not letting you fuck me, I will suck your dick though.” She said while her breasts sandwiched his dick, rubbing her nipples against while Ichika turned his attention to fucking Houki…

Ichika…ah….ah….ah…your dick feels so stiff in there…mmm…mmm…” She was being double penetrated as she felt two dicks going both ways…it was so stimulating to have sex with two mecha pilots…She was focused on Ichika fucking her. The pleasure of cumming both ways…the pleasure! She lets them take over as she titfucks Empyrean even faster and Ichika reaching his climax with her…

Ichika, are you going to cum? I want both of your cum inside me…mmmhmmmm…ICHIKA!!”

The flush hot cum went inside her mouth and into her pussy, she slowly rims around both ends, slowly pulling out the dicks as the cum fell out of her mouth and the cum expunging to a pool of white fluid, she smiles happily as both men was surprised to see Houki so wonderfully satisfied…

The pleasure of two men cumming inside of me…it is the best.” She said as she smeared the cum all over her breasts.

Later that evening…

So we are not at odds with one another anymore?” Said Empyrean as he said goodbye to Ichika for the evening, Houki and Ichika had to change to another set of clothes since the intercourse was clothed between the three of them.

Nope, and you are ok in my book…just make sure you don’t be a dick and fuck another girl in my harem or I will have your head” Said Ichika as both of them waved each other goodbye, Houki piggybacked Ichika, smiling happily as both of them had a closer bond since the intercourse…

Ichika, I am so glad that you got a weight off your shoulders, come on lets go home and have some real sex!” Houki said as Ichika carried her home…

Meanwhile…

Mmmm…Magi….do you like this?” 
 
Lin Yin was licking the shaft of Magi’s dick in an alleyway…as she was preparing to make him ejaculate cum into her mouth. Magi hears his cell ring…grabbing the cell, the message was from Empyrean: “Ok, ok, I admit it. A 15 year old girl is awesome in bed…talk to you later at an AC battle.”

Yeah…I am fine…come on let’s finish up before security finds us having sex…”

To be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment