Thursday, June 3, 2010

Super Erotic Game Neptune by Anonymous

It was only a matter of time before Jesus himself descended upon /m/erotica and said, "I understand what you're saying, but-" *is slapped*

Anyhoo, it's a VA-induced crossover with Chou Jigen Neptune, a PS3 game revolving around the escapades of moe vidya console-tans. Enjoy.

Super Erotic Game Neptune

Story info: This is an erotic fanfic where I decided to play on voice actor jokes. Neptune is from an upcoming game for the PS3 called Chou Jigen Neptune voiced by Rie Tanaka (Lacus Clyne) and well, we all know Kira is Hax so…why not?


Couldn’t sleep, been here out on patrol for a week now. Any shut-eye I have gotten wasn’t sleep. More of hibernating, I don’t feel refreshed from this form of sleep. How could I gotten into this?

Kira was sitting inside the Strike Freedom, for the last two weeks he was stuck in the Valkyria Sector* as part of a patrol mission. Since the Ryoni* have broken free in the region, many groups have working hard to protect the area from Ryoni attacks. But when there was reportedly a new planet which has linked to the network. Some of the upper brass had the adaucity to send him, Sven and Accelerator out on what is going to be a suicide mission.


Of course then command lost connection with us and we have since been forced to split into 3 search parties. I was sent to guard this place against Ryoni threats…so far, all I see is the occasional probe to blast and…


Kira then saw a Majikkon creature preparing to attack the city. Strike Freedom powered up and fired the verniers and with a burst of speed, flew straight at the Majikkon and fired several beam rifle shots to disable it…the Ryoni noticed Kira and swung it’s fist at it, trying to hit the mobile suit. Both duelled one another without neither getting an advantage over another, The Strike Freedom’s weaponry was simply too foreign to make any impact against it while the Majikkon struggled to hit Freedom. Until she appeared…


A slender purple hair girl came from the sky, attacking the creature and grievously damaging it…but noticing Kira…she stared at the Mobile Suit…

“That unit, it must also be a Majikkon! As a Goddess, I will protect this land from creatures like you” She yells.


“Wait! I am an ally!” Kira threw away the beam rifle to show that he was neutral until the Majikkon turned on the girl, realizing that it was caught off guard, Kira activated the HiMAT burst on the Majikkon, destroying the Majikkon but also causing the debris to fall upon her…

I have to protect her! Why am I protecting her?

As the young girl fired upon the debris with her weapon, she tries to evade against a giant piece that was too big to destroy…she stood in fear as all of a sudden, Kira comes in and shelters her from the rubble, the Strike Freedom was weary from battle however and soon lost it’s phase shift armor, Kira fired one last shot from the chest cannon before running out of energy…

“Get out of here now!” Kira screamed as his mobile suit was soon gave way and buried Kira alive.


“Is that what they call a male?” She mutters as she runs for it…as the rubble cleared, she then began the difficult task of excavating the materials.


Planeptune City


Am I dead? At least I know I died protecting someone else…still Freedom…you didn’t had the strength to protect yourself…I am sorry, I wish I didn’t do something like that…

“You awake? I see that you have recovered quickly? Come on, get up sleepyhead”


Her voice…it sounds familiar…Kira then woken up from his sleep, noticing a young girl who resembled one of those anthropomorphism of console characters. She looked like that girl who fought against the Majikkon, only smaller.

“So, where am I, and what is your name?” Kira then sat on the bed, trying not to move too much. 


Apparently, she didn’t any clothes to spare so he was still stuck wearing his pilot suit. She could almost feel a certain affection for him...

“My name is Neptune, I am the goddess of this city…so what is your name…right, Kira Yamato. We have heard things about you, terrible things.” Kira cringed…must be his legendary Hax that has a negative reputation around these parts…


“Is it my so called Aimbot skills? And what is a Goddess?” Kira asked her…


“Yep, and that you are what they call a male, we rarely see them in person…I mean Compile-Heart-tan says that they are only props*. But this is the first time I saw a guy here, but...”

“But what Neptune?” Kira was puzzled as she played with her coat zipper…being flustered around him…

“I felt like I knew you…you and I, we were lovers…” Neptune’s voiced started to resemble Lacus’ voice. But Lacus was back in the Gundam World… Kira then noticed she was playing with her coat zipper even faster…as if she was suggesting something sexual with him…


“Neptune…want to lay down on the bed with me?” Kira asked…



“Actually…can you take off that suit first? It must be quite hot wearing that…” She notioned as she strips her clothes off...she then waits for Kira to take off his clothes to join her in bed…

As Kira say on the bed, Neptune looked at his cock and places her finger on it, noticing it stiffen up as she touches it, blushing. She looks at Kira awkwardly…Kira grabs her head as she opens her mouth and sucks on it. “mmmwwwa…mmmwwwaaa…it feels really weird to do something like this…I never knew about having sex…but Kira…you looked like you had experience…” Kira lets her try felliating him as he relaxes as she fingers her own pussy. “I actually had lost my virginity Neptune, but having sex was quite common for me, slept with three girls before*, you are my fourth partner” Neptune then sucked even faster, trying to make Kira shoot his load…as she goes at it even faster…

3 partners! Is he that experienced or is all men like that, able to sleep with as many girls as they like? Hell I don’t know! But why would I let myself go to him and have sex on first sight! AAAHH…

She then felt a warm blast of liquid flowing into her mouth...pulling out the member, she tries not to ingest the sperm. “Just spit it out if you think it tastes salty…” Neptune spat out the sperm and blushes as she lay on the bed…”Kira, when you are ready, can you please teach me what is so special about males?” Kira nods at her and covers both of them up as they prepare to have sex…

I am sorry Lacus, I should have avoided having an affair with a girl over a dimension…but somehow…I do feel that you are still here with right now…ah I will make for why we are still in a sexless romance…

As Neptune opens up her vagina and spreads her legs and attempts to reach for Kira, she could feel his cock sliding into her…a wet feeling came from her, one of pain as she felt blood pouring out of her vagina…”Ow! It hurts Kira…does it always hurt when you do it for the first time? Anyways, don’t go easy on me…I really want to know how it is like to get banged by a “professional”!” Kira then fucked her, slowly grinding her as tears come out of her eyes from the pain of the first time…Kira then stopped grinding inside her and began thrusting back and forth, she grabs him trying to hold on as he kept banging her, love juices and sweat could be felt from both sides as Neptune bites his shoulder…”Ah…ah…Kira…I don’t to…let loose just yet…please, let your hax keep at it for a while longer…” Kira then slowed down and lifted her up as she entered a sitting lotus position. Kira grabbed her in the ass and kept on pounding her stupid…as her eyes turn up from the ecstasy of the sex. She releases herself as Kira felt a rush from fucking her, causing a bit of sperm to flow inside her and shooting the load on her stomach…”KIIIIRAAA!!”


15 Minutes later…


Was it the right thing to do? I could have rejected her…but I didn’t…I felt that my bond with her was for an important purpose and that her lust towards me was a notion that she was waiting for someone to save her…someone to teach her…hell I still got a few things to learn…


It was my first time…as a goddess I know a lot of things as Purple Heart, but as Neptune, I still had lots to learn…and Kira taught me something to me…something that I could never forget…I have decided to walk the path with him to hell or heaven.

As she laid on the bed, she watches as Kira cleaned her up…she could still see the pool of sperm flowing out of her naked body, she tried to expunge the sperm but she realize she is a program, she couldn’t possibly get pregnant....but if she could get pregnant with Kira, it will be the best thing in the world…Kira covered her in bedsheet as he began to feel really tired…”Kira…are you tired? I wanted to do it again with you…” She noticed that he was soon fast asleep, as she wrap herself up with her new lover…she cuddles him and smiles. Meanwhile Kira slept deeply for the first time in weeks…the fear of shell shock and paranoia was past him for the moment, with Neptune at his side, he dreamt with her about the adventures they will have together.

[Glossary of Terms - See Respective Asterisks Above]

Valkyria Sector – A refence to comic Valkyrie, a manga known as a "bishojo battle magazine, reflecting the large proportion of stories featuring attractive young women engaged in adventure or combat in futuristic or young adult fantasy settings. This sector is a reference to worlds such as Bubblegum Crisis and Freezing which attracts the Ryoni and a group of renegade knights who wants to put all women back in the proverbial kitchen


Ryoni – the antagonists of a series this writer was working on. Based of the fetish “Ryona”, the Ryoni is demons or demi-fiends who finds worlds with lots of female warriors with the intent of torturing, raping and killing them. They are equipped with an ability to reduce the effective of a female fighter’s ability to nil. To combat them, special attack groups such where there is a notable Male Dominated presence (Kamen Rider, Gundam, Ryuukendo) create their own characters or enlist heroes to fight against the scourge


Souichiro Hoshi Reference – Souichiro Hoshi has a reputation of voicing a number of characters who canonically have sex with girls and even voicing a character in an H-Game (MuvLuv). It is a reference to Gundam SEED (Fllay), Gun X Sword (Fasalina) and Onegai Teacher (Mizuho). Maybe this writer should do an pseudo incest fic with him and Eterna.

Compile Heart Reference – A note on how guys in Compile Heart games rarely get anything special in the games they are in, while there are lots of fanservice in CH games. Guys rarely get anything special for themselves, this strongly noted in Cross Edge where the guys have no special outfits while you could play dress up with the girls. Not that it is a bad thing…

No comments:

Post a Comment